AmpPRO simplifies the installation of upgraded amplifiers in data-bus controlled amplified sound systems. With AmpPRO, you can improve audio performance while keeping an original radio’s fit, finish and features.
Compatibility Note: This product is compatible with data-bus controlled amplified systems only. To identify these systems, look for logos on door speakers, tweeters, dash speakers or the subwoofer to confirm if the vehicle has a compatible amplified system: Alpine, Beats or Harman Kardon. Vehicle manufacturers do not always brand compatible systems. Unbranded amplified systems are generally identified by locating a center channel speaker or subwoofer.
Simplifies amplifier installation
Prevents need for summing and DSP devices
Provides factory sound system upgrade solution
Variable volume, fade, balance, bass, mid and treble audio settings
Front, rear, sub preamp outputs (5 volt RMS)
Provides flat audio output for a solid audio foundation
Customized OE bass, mid and treble center frequency selection
Retains uConnect, Bluetooth audio and all warning chimes
Plug & play installation
Sub level controller
Optional TOSLINK optical output (APA-TOS1 sold separately)
22-pin harness (MS CAN)
- AP4-CH21 Instruction Manual
- Download (744.58k)
|Year(s)||Make||Model||Trim Level||Additional Info|
|2008-2016||CHRYSLER||TOWN & COUNTRY||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2008-2016||DODGE||CARAVAN||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2008-2014||DODGE||CHALLENGER||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2008-2010||DODGE||CHARGER||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2009,2011-2013||DODGE||DURANGO||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2009-2012||DODGE||RAM TRUCK||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2008-2013||JEEP||GRAND CHEROKEE||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2007-2017||JEEP||WRANGLER||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
|2007-2017||JEEP||WRANGLER UNLIMITED||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
- Download the latest version of the AmpPRO PC Application. It is VERY important that you use the latest version.
- Download the latest version of our firmware.
- RIGHT-CLICK and select "Save link as..."
- Extract the firmware file from the .zip file that was just downloaded.
- Connect the interface to the computer's USB port and install the update
- If this is the first time using the AmpPRO PC Application, run and install “AmpPRO_Setup.exe”. This will install the PC Application onto the computer.
- Download the firmware file.
- Connect the AmpPRO interface to the computer using a standard to micro USB cable.
- Open the AmpPRO PC Application using the new shortcut created on your desktop.
- Click the "Firmware" icon.
- Click “Select File” and browse to the new firmware file. The new firmware can be found where you saved it before beginning.
- A dialog box will pop up showing the current version and the new version and asking if you want to update. Click "Yes"
- Once the file is chosen the update will begin. When successful it will show the text "Update Completed".